How long does it take to migrate a website using the hyper host migration centre?
Thinking of a bio :)
It depends! The length of time it takes to move a website and its associated mailboxes depends on the amount of data being transferred and the complexity of the website. Some migrations can take up to three hours, although the average time to migrate is 30 minutes. While a migration is in progress, you’re free to close the tab and carry on with whatever you need to do; the migration will complete independently. You can check the migration status at any point by going to ‘Migrations Overview’ in Dashboard and viewing the ‘Current Migrations’ and ‘Completed Migrations’ panes. The Migration Centre uses an intelligent queuing system to move data to our platforms, so in particularly busy periods there may be a small wait before your migration is initiated. This is aimed at optimising server performance.
- why is my pop3 mailbox re-downloading messages after migration?
- how do i migrate websites, mysql databases, and standard mailboxes to hyper host using the migration centre?
- can i move my site to the wordpress platform?
- how do i migrate a site via ftp?
- how do i transfer a domain or website to another hyper host customer?