Could I ask your advice on best practice
Tony James Thinking of a bio :)
You would need to wait for the DNS to propagate before the mail comes through on Hyper Host so perhaps allow for some time after changing the DNS. You can also watch the propagation using tools like https://www.whatsmydns.net/#MX
- why is my pop3 mailbox re-downloading messages after migration?
- how do i migrate websites, mysql databases, and standard mailboxes to hyper host using the migration centre?
- can i move my site to the wordpress platform?
- how do i migrate a site via ftp?
- how do i transfer a domain or website to another hyper host customer?