Can i move my site to the wordpress platform?
Thinking of a bio :)
You can move between all our Linux, WordPress and Windows Platforms using the 'Platform Transfer' icon inside Dashboard. Before performing a migration to the WordPress platform, please note the following requirements: WordPress must be installed in the website root. That is, the WordPress install sits inside the 'public_html' folder. The WordPress install (including all plugins and themes) must be PHP 7.0 compatible The webspace must not contain any software or code that does not belong to WordPress Any subdomains or additional domains must be pointing to the same WordPress install and hence configured as a WordPress Network (Multisite) A platform transfer will also cause the DNS records on our nameservers to be reset, to ensure the package points towards Hyper Host services. You will need to reconfigure any external DNS records after the platform transfer completes.
- why is my pop3 mailbox re-downloading messages after migration?
- how do i migrate websites, mysql databases, and standard mailboxes to hyper host using the migration centre?
- how do i migrate a site via ftp?
- how do i transfer a domain or website to another hyper host customer?
- what is the hyper host migration centre? an overview.